Home » » I Gladiator APK+DATA (Google Play Version)

I Gladiator APK+DATA (Google Play Version)

Written By Blog PageRank 2 on Friday, February 14, 2014 | 5:36 AM

I Gladiator Android APK+Data GOOGLE PLAY VERSION

Welcome to the page of the epic game. I, Gladiator gives an virtually also true knowledge of a bloody gladiatorial combat. This is not a basic hack & slash game. To prevail you would need to have to be cunning as properly as strong, work out a strategy for each level, use environment to your benefit, notice and utilize enemy’s weaknesses and final, but not the least, win that spoiled crowd.

I, Gladiator is the game for you if you like these functions:
Free of charge MOVEMENT 3D COMBAT with intuitive control method enabling for distinct maneuvers and combos,

FIGHT Several Various ENEMIES AT As soon as, every with exclusive combat style. A genuine gladiatorial arena mayhem!,

Enormous INVENTORY OF Numerous WEAPONS AND ARMOR at your arsenal. You may possibly even choose up or rent a new a single at the arena's workshop and re-arm oneself in the course of the battle,
HUNGRY VICIOUS LIONS to spoil your day!,

Needs Android: 2.three.3 and Up

Version: 1...18380_etc1

PLAY Hyperlink: I,GLADIATOR

Download Links:
HUGEFILES:
I,GLADIATOR APK+Information(938 MB)

DataFileHost:
I.GLADIATOR APK+Data PART1(100 MB)
I.GLADIATOR APK+Data PART2(one hundred MB)
I.GLADIATOR APK+Data PART3(one hundred MB)
I.GLADIATOR APK+Data PART4(100 MB)
I.GLADIATOR APK+Information PART5(100 MB)
I.GLADIATOR APK+Information PART6(one hundred MB)
I.GLADIATOR APK+Information PART7(100 MB)
I.GLADIATOR APK+Data PART8(one hundred MB)
I.GLADIATOR APK+Data PART9(one hundred MB)
I.GLADIATOR APK+Information PART10(38 MB)
Title: I Gladiator APK+DATA (Google Play Version)
Rating: 910109 Votes
Posted by: Admin Updated at: 5:36 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.