Home » » One Power Guard (BATTERY SAVER)

One Power Guard (BATTERY SAVER)

Written By Blog PageRank 2 on Monday, December 16, 2013 | 4:07 AM

A single Energy Guard
Description
1 Power Guard is 1 and only kernel-level powersaving app - One particular is all cool.
A single Power Guard is a distinctive battery enhancement tool developed to conserve your battery energy an increase uptime on rooted Android smartphones/tablets. One particular Energy Guard will lower your charging time and enhance your device overall performance whilst also increasing your uptime. 1 Power Guard will also protect your device from faulty applications that can: lead to over-heating (decreasing your battery lifespan) run down your battery stop your device from deep-sleeping and, use unneeded sources such as WiFi and Cell Information. By picking any one of the six customized power-saving modes, you are able to match your power savings wants to your life style. There is no want to obtain extra batterys or a larger battery, just use One Energy Guard.



Why this app require root?
Due to the fact only rooted devices can be optimized the kernel.
XDA Post http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1947559
Some Users's Stories http://www.onexuan.com/battery/story.php
Features
1. Extends stand-by time and battery life optimizes charging parameters
2. Optimizes program kernel and CPU usage to improve device overall performance
3. Six (6) customized power-saving modes to suit various scenarios
four. Proactively guards from energy-killer apps and safely shuts down useless energy-consuming applications
5. Rapidly ON/OFF settings for 100% method customization
six. Intelligently switches to/from WiFi/Cell information to preserve battery life
7. Skilled Ideas on power optimization

First of all, what are the widespread complaints with android smartphone devices? Troubles such as: system halted application crashes slow booting and, battery life.
A year ago, I purchased my first android telephone and installed CM ROM. Within months, I became quite
annoyed that my battery did not final the complete day. I could go to bed, with a complete battery charge, and awake in the morning to discover that the battery charge had dropped drastically overnight. I found this predicament to be unacceptable! To resolve this, I downloaded power-saving applications.
Each day I would install a different energy saving application, charge the battery to full power prior to bed, and then verify the battery in the morning. Following a month of testing energy saving applications, I
did not discover a satisfactory remedy and some of the so-referred to as power saving apps even produced the battery drain quicker. So, I thought I would develop an app for myself, that could tweak technique parameters and support save my battery. Nine months ago, I started writing a power tweaking application for myself. I studied the intracies of the android power management mechanism and inside a couple of months I had the basis for an application that could optimize my energy management. Each day, I tweaked the power optimization parameters and tested each and every evening. One morning, I awoke and was thrilled to uncover that the battery charge had only decreased by a little amount. So, I turned my private power saving tweaker into a user-friendly power saving application that any individual could use. I am sharing my application, 1 Energy Guard with you.
Why do you need 1 Power Guard? and Test One particular Power Guard for yourself.
1. Totally charge your battery ahead of you go to bed. In the morning, check your battery status and note how much is remaining.
2. Soon after installing 1 Power Guard, completely charge the battery prior to you go to bed. In the morning, verify your battery status, you will be impressed by the power savings!
three. To compare the optimization outcomes, you require to restart the telephone so that you have a clean environment.

Keyword: Saver, Deep Sleep, JuiceDefender, Battery Booster, Widget, Battery Saver, Battery Stats, Battery Widget, Deep Sleep Battery Saver, Power Toggles, GO Power Master, Power Manager, WIFI Energy Saver, Facebook Residence, Saving, Tweak, Save Battery, Battery Widget, Greatest, QQ, Twitter

DOWNLOAD Hyperlink:
FROM GOOGLE PLAY
DIRECT DOWNLOAD
Title: One Power Guard (BATTERY SAVER)
Rating: 910109 Votes
Posted by: Admin Updated at: 4:07 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.