This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found right here on your phone. I'm also going to show you a way that's a lot less complicated then the common method everyone makes use of.
Please make certain your phone has "3rd party apps" enabled in it is settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and verify the box.
You have two options, either place the .apk file onto your phone's SD card or download and install it directly from your telephone.
Installing through the SD card
1. Download the .apk file and place it someplace on your Computer where you can find it back.
2. Connect your phone to your laptop utilizing the USB connector.
3. Make sure your phone connection settings are appropriate, to check this go to Settings -> Connect to Computer -> Normal Connection -> Mass Storage Drive
*HTC Sense customers may possibly have to wait up to 1 minute until the mass storage device is visible on your pc*
4. Drag the .apk file you stored on your pc to your phone's SD card. Place it somewhere you can discover it back later, you could make a new folder called "Apps" on your phone's SD card.
5. Safely disconnect your phone.
six. Open a file explorer like Winzip (my favored), FileBro or File Manager, you can uncover these file explorers on the Android Marketplace.
7. Search for the .apk file you put on your SD card and click it, then press set up.
8. Read the permissions and set up the app.
Installing through your telephone
Of course, you can download the app straight from the file mirrors posted in the forum. This seems like the easiest way, but a lot of mirror websites have issues on phones, aside from that you will also have to go there every time you want to re-install the app. That is why I discovered a a lot easier method.
Directly by way of the mirror websites
1. Download an .apk file from a mirror site posted.
two. Study permissions and install the app
How To Set up Android Apk File
Title: How To Install Android Apk File
Rating: 910109 Votes
Rating: 910109 Votes
Posted by: Admin Updated at: 7:54 PM