Screenshot app for Android device(Phone/Tablet).
May require a rooted telephone.
Telephone list that follows does not need the roots.
- Gallaxy series (S,S2,...)
- HTC phones (Sensation, ...)
- Motorola (Atrix, ...).
- LG Optimus series (G2X, ...)
- Analyzing feasible capture strategy.
- Intuitive Topmost button to screen shot.
- Shake to screen shot.
- Status bar to screen shot.
- Intuitive Countdown feedback UI ahead of screenshot.
- Edit(Crop, Draw/Undo/Redo, ...).
- Share menu integration for E mail, MMS, ...
- Decide on custom save folder
- Quick commence shortcut (Extended tab empty residence screen > Shortcuts > Select ScreenshotUX icon).
* Rooting might be required based model.
Before Getting THIS,
You can test with "Screenshot UX Trial" version.
* IF YOUR DEVICE Needs ROOT and NOT ROOTED(and not assistance preloaded capture strategy),
You have to initalize screenshot service with your desktop.
(There is no other way due to Android safety model).
Basically, Attach your phone to your desktop, and execute desktop app(You can download Liveov internet site, http://goo.gl/oV7vB).
Much more detail instruction guide is embedded this app.
* To use topmost camera button on ICS/JB, You have to root.
Google have decided not to export a screenshot service(feature).
May Be due to DRM or privacy situation.
If you root the telephone after set up ShotUX, Click "Update capture method"
* Please e mail with concerns!
We can not assist you if you only post a evaluation.
- Check_LICENSE, Read_Telephone_STATE: for Google License Verification Library.
- Web: for connect to localhost screenshot server for rooted telephone.
- Program_ALERT_WINDOW: for topmost camera button.
- VIBRATE: for vibrate feedback.
- Write_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the screenshot image.
- GET_TASKS: for detect foreground Develoment setting activity for non rooted&non preloaded capture strategy.
Tags: screenshot screen capture snapshot no root rooting
Title: Screenshot UX
Rating: 910109 Votes
Rating: 910109 Votes
Posted by: Admin Updated at: 11:36 PM